Lenght: 6 hours. Up to 6 people
This tour is a perfect combination of the interior and the coastal area that Girona province has to offer. We will start by visiting the medieval village of Peratallada which means “carved stone” known for its beautiful old stone buildings, rutted stone streets and passageways. It is also considered to be one of the most well-preserved and beautiful small villages in Spain.
The 1991 film Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves was partly filmed on location here. Later on we will drive to towards the Coast, I will take you to “El Far de Sant Sebastià” it is a lighthouse located at the top of the mountain where you will be able to admire the Costa Brava from above. We will do a lunch break at a local restaurant and afterwards we will hike along the beautiful Coastline trail called “Camí de Ronda” that will lead us to the pintoresque Calella de Palafrugell.
- Meet driver and guide at your accommodation
- Visit the Medieval town of Peratallada
- Lunch at a local restaurant with views (optional)
- Hike through the “Camí de Ronda” path from Llafranc to Calella de Palafrugell 20 min walk.
- Drive back to Girona
- Guided tour by a licensed guide
- Private trasnportation and driver from Barcelona by a Minivan.
What is not included?
- Personal expenses (food, drinks…)
Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.