Half-day: 5 hours. Up to 6 people
The centre of Catalonia houses an extraordinary and exceptional mountain range. It raises abruptly in the middle of the land with its rocky peaks and fantastical shapes. Considered to be paradise for hikers and climbers for its unique terrain, captivating views and landscape, it was declared a Natural Park in 1989 to ensure its protection. Montserrat history has been mark by two important institutions: Its Benedictine Monastery, founded in the year 1025 which represents an exceptional spiritual and cultural retreat and the Escolania: The Boys Choir. Considered to be one of the oldest Choir schools in Europe, where many have been hypnotized by their celestial music with over 700 years of history. For many visitors, a trip to Montserrat is the highlight of their visit to Barcelona, so I warmly recommend you don’t miss it..
- Meet driver and guide at your accommodation
- 50 minutes drive to Montserrat
- Visit at the Natural Parc and Monastery and discover its history and landscape.
- Farmers market
- 30 minutes hike for the perfect view (optional)
- 1pm Live Boys Choir (under request)
- Gift shop and liquor tasting (optional)
- Guiding services by a lisenced tour guide
- Chauffeured private Mercedes Minivan up to 6 people
- Listening to the Boy’s Choir (optional).
What is not included?
- Boy’s Choir entre fee (8€ person)
Montserrat tends to be colder than Barcelona, make sure to wear comfortable shoes and a jacket. The Boys’ choir does not sing on Saturdays and from 28th of June to 23th of August (both included).FAQs