- Passeig de Gràcia
- Park Güell
- Sagrada Familia
1st sightseeing: Discover the amazing and extravagant private houses in “Passeig de Gràcia” that were designed by the most famous architects of the late XIX and beginning of the XX Century including two of Antoni Gaudi’s masterpieces called “Casa Batlló” and the “Casa Milà” like most of the other houses, they were commissioned by the catalan upper class that became very wealthy especially thanks to the textile trade among other business.
2nd sightseeing: We will visit the interior of the stunning Park Güell
3rd sightseeing: Get inside of one of the most visited buildings of Spain: The Sagrada Familia Church
– My services as your private tour guide: you are not part of a larger group
– Licensed tour guide: To have passed the official exams of the Catalan Government, it is a guarantee of my knowledge for you. Besides, the license authorizes me to guide you inside monuments and museums.
– Skip the line in monument and museums
– To organize all the bookings to get into certain places that require to book in advance such as: Park Güell or Dalí Museum and train tickets.
What’s extra and estimated euros needed?
– Entrances fee for Park Güell and Sagrada Familia (worth both 9€ and 18€ per person)