Full-day: 8 hours
Make the most of your day by visiting the biggest, latest and most surreal production that the eccentric artist Salvador Dalí ever made combined with a walking tour in the historical city of Girona.
In the morning you will dive into the unique museum that the artist created during a 10 year period of his life. I will explain to you about his art, which was strongly related to his childhood, his relationships with his father, sister, and of course with his wife & muse: Gala. His captivation with psychoanalysis, science and the classic masters, plus all of his fears. . . and much more. By the end of the tour you will understand where his aim to call the attention of the world came from.
In Girona, we will go back in time and discover the city’s history, it’s secrets hidden down medieval alleys, its time as part of the Roman Empire and with the option to enter the beautiful Cathedral. We will walk through one of the best well preserved Medieval Jewish quarter in Europe and if requested, I will share with you where some scenes from the 6th season of Game of Thrones were shot.
- High-speed train To Figueres Vilafant (12 min)
- Visit to the Dalí Museum
- Lunch in Figueres
- High-speed train to Girona (12 min)
- Walking tour of Girona
- Guided tour by a licensed guide
- Skip-the-line guaranteed at all sites!.
What is not included?
- Admission tickets (14€/person Dalí Museum)
- Transportation (13€/person round trip)
- Taxi rides
- Optional: Admission tickets to the Cathedral or Jewish History Museum
Dalí Museum is closed on Mondays