The best way to get to both Figueres to visit the Dalí Museum and the historical & immortal city of Girona (where some scenes of the 6th season of Game of Thrones were shot) is by taking the high speed train (AVE). I will be giving you instructions and I’ll be meeting you in the train once you get to Girona and will go together first to Figueres to discover the truth behind Dalí’s famous quote: ‘The difference between a madman and I is that I am not mad’. The Dalí Museum will reveal the secrets from conscious-unconscious going beyond the obvious. Forget the concept of a museum as an exhibition of pictures. Dalí wanted to surprise his visitors with his biggest surrealist production ever done. Being inside it is like being inside his mind. It is impossible to be indifferent after visiting this museum located in Figueres. We will be returning with the high speed train to Girona where you will have time for lunch. In Girona we will be visiting the colorful houses hanging over the Onyar river, the Barri Vell (old town) with its emblematic medieval Jewish quarter, the unique Cathedral (optional visiting the interior) with the biggest Gothic nave in the world, walk around the 9th and 14th century walls and the Archeological Gardens all combined with the scenes shown on the 6th season of Game of Thrones.
- My services as your private tour guide: you are not part of a larger group
- Licensed tour guide: To have passed the official exams of the Catalan
- Government, it is a guarantee of my knowledge for you. Besides, the license authorizes me to guide you inside monuments and museums.
- Skip the line in monument and museums
- To organize all the bookings to get into certain places that require to book in advance such as: Dalí Museum and train tickets.
What’s extra and estimated euros needed?
- Entrances fees to sites
- Transportation (taxi & train)
- Dalí Museum: 11€ per person
- Lunch from 12€ to 25€ each.
|Price from||410 €|
|Duration from||8 hours|