Full-day: 8 hours. Up to 6 people
Are you on just a day visit to Barcelona, no problem, this tour was designed for you! We will focus on the iconic parts of this beautiful city. We will start the tour by going back in time and discovering the origins of Barcelona: A walk through the old town to taste 2000 years of history; since the Roman foundation, the medieval ages and how it has evolved until today.
After a little break for a snack and drink, a private driver will take us to different parts of the city, including a panoramic tour with stops to admire the views above Barcelona. We talk about how important the world fairs of 1888, 1929 and later on the Olympic games changed the fate of its history.
Morning (walking tour):
- Las Ramblas
- Boqueria market (except Sundays)
- Gothic Quarter /old town
- Lunch break
Afternoon (chauffered tour):
- Panoramic tour: Montjuïc, Olympic ring, photo stop with the best views of the city, port of
Barcelona, Columbus Statue, Park de la Ciutadella, Arch of Triumph, Passeig de Gràcia
- Park Güell (interior visit)
- Sagrada Familia (interior visit)
- Guiding services by a lisenced tourguide
- 3h Mercedes Minivan + driver
- Pre-purchased entry tickets*
- Skip-the-line guaranteed at all sites!
What is not included?
- *Cost of pre-purchased tickets to sites
DOWNLOAD PDF · BARCELONA’S HIGHLIGHTS FULLDAY TOUR